Monday, September 7, 2009

Let's smash it

I've been napping frequently in the afternoon recently. Got tired so easily. Sleep eat eat sleep. What a lazy bump. As usual, while i was having my nap just now, i was awaken by the ringing tone of my cellphone. My big bra, "Oii,want go Mengkuang jogging ar? Got lengluii leh!" Okie la, since it's good for health plus i got to see the "lengluii" he mentioned. LMAO. Goshh, really "lenglui". He sure is going to get slaughtered by us.

After one and a half hour of "jogging" and "kapsiao-ing",went to mcD to have dinner. Then big bra suddenly came out with an idea of going for a movie. Well,since there's no school tomorrow, so it's an okay from me. Got home,took a bath,changed clothes,picked up a cute pig and went for our Sunday night movie.


The Final Destination

UP


Oww,bloodsheds were everywhere in The Final Destination. Not suitable for the weak-hearted. XD. I like the part where the guy got sucked by the swimming pool pump till his internal organs burst out from the pipe. Finally got the chance to watch UP. Quite nice and touching.
That's how my Sunday night ended,in the cinema. Hehe.
You got your fragrance all over me.



I got a feeling, that tonight's gonna be a good night.





4 comments:

Unknown said...

eeee .. i think the guy who been hit by the truck and go thru the fence is yuckie too.

JZ-zen said...

hello joannez. ya the scenario was disgusting enough. XD~ btw,i can't get thru your blog.

manglish said...

ohhh join the club i also like tat part where the guy internal got sucked up...KEWL!!!! :) so unexpected ahhaha

Ken Wooi said...

FD4 was kind fake..
Up was great! =D

kenwooi.com

Post a Comment