Monday, September 14, 2009

I don't give a damn

I got a feeling that tonight's gonna be a good night.
That tonight's gonna be a good night.

That tonight's gonna be a good good night.


Black Eyed Peas's "I got a feeling" was playing out so true,until that moment. It should have been a good Saturday night. It's almost 3.30 in the morning but i was still lying on bed, very awake. Many things came popping out in my mind, as though there's a massive traffic jam in it. What was i doing all these while? Why am i making my life so wrong when everything can be just so simple? That moment,it was a relieve for me but at the same time,i felt a strong emptiness in myself. My eye lids were refusing to close and my mind was reluctant to rest. I thought very clearly that night. I wasn't sleeping. Thanks to you, it doesn't have to be a secret anymore. Good luck to my good buddy and a good friend of mine in your everything. Best wishes.


Went for "Murderer" and "Where got ghost" yesterday. For those of you who have watched "Orphan", seriously, "Murderer" is some sort of the chinese version of it. LMAO. It's also about a boy who has anti-ageing syndrome trying to ruin the life of his half-brother(Ling Kwong,played by Aaron Kwok) by disguising as a little child and being adopted by his brother. Ling is unaware of the boy's identity until he start's patching up the puzzles. Gruesome killing and bloodsheds in this movie.
"Where got ghost" was just nice. Combination of comedy and horror. Scary and hilarious at the same time. That makes a new genre in the movie industries?? XD. "Where got ghost" is made up of 3 different stories. I kinda like the second story about 2 soldiers(who are weak in topography.XD) going into the forest for survival training and disobeying the protocols by taking shortcuts and ended up meeting the "unwanted guest". haha. a nice movie to enjoy in the weekends.


Murderer


Where got GHOST?



Check out this very meaningful commercial by pantene. About a mute and deaf girl who learns to play the violin against all odds.


"Why do you have to be like others? Everyone can shine."

2 comments:

Ken Wooi said...

i dont dare watch murderer and where got ghost.. lol.. just not into them.. =P

kenwooi.com

Jean said...

the chinese words for where got ghost are frightened till laugh. big diff in meaning. lol.

ps you're invited to comment on my post too =)

Post a Comment